Saturday, April 25, 2009

Horse Show Advice


Horse Show Advice #149: Don't leave the girl with a hangover in charge of the keys.
At the first horse show this year we all had a great time. MB had a great time! She loves to take pictures of everything and had a new external flash to help this time. Rocko was a wonderful horse too. I even had the lucky chance to ride him over fences (this was our second show together!) and it was a blast. Happily, I was even able to bring him back to our slow speed instead of going around at his preferred race horse pace. Another event that happened was our fun experience getting food. After riding in the morning a few of us (KP, AB, MH, and I) decided to go to Chick-a-filla for lunch. AB drove us there and then prompley left her keys in the car, this was due to the fact that she had a mild hangover. We thought we were going to be stuck there for an hour before we could get help, but AAA saved us by sending a speedy mechanic to unlock the car.

1 comment:

  1. Are those pictures off your phone? They look good!! But, what is Chick-a-filla? I've never heard of that.

    ReplyDelete