Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hairover!


What is a hairover? Well, it is a make over for your hair. Today I took a huge leap of faith and cut my hair short. All in all ES cut off about 6-10 inches. Several of the other patrons at the salon were impressed with the shear amount of hair. So, now I am sporting a new hair cut which has left me feeling great! There are several new benefits to short hair which I am just now discovering:
1. It takes not time at all to dry
2. My head is quite a bit lighter
3. You can now actually see my earrings
4. Also, it just a lot of fun to do something unexpected!

3 comments:

  1. Who is this cute young thing? What happened to my daughter??!! (I love it!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Shannon! Don't you just love how easy it is to do now?

    ReplyDelete