
I know it's been a while since my last post. Mostly, that is because I forget to. But I was also out of town this last week on our yearly FAM to Southern California. We had some fun and I will be getting pictures up soon. (if I remember) So today I will start you out with a strange occurrence. We stopped a day at Knott's Berry Farm Theme Park, where Bruce got horribly sick but I will get to that later. While there we stopped by their Native American area. The Shaman was all into animal spirits. So we spent the remainder of the trip trying to guess our animal spirits. It was very accurate basically the rule were that everyone else got to vote on your the animal spirit and you just had to accept whatever they thought was the best. I lucked out and got the spirit animal of the fox. Later in the trip we spent the day at the San Diego Zoo where we all ran around finding everyone's animal spirits. While I am sure the Shaman would hate our way of finding animal spirits it was pretty amusing. We ended up with several breeds of dogs, a lizard, various forest animals, and my favorite a zombie sheep. What's your animal spirit?
Well, the magical cave at Disneyland said I was an otter, so I'm sticking with that.
ReplyDelete