Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Return to Disneyland



I guess we just can't get away from Disneyland. We headed down for a couple days to see Disneyland, Universal, an Angles Baseball game, and several other So Ca sites. The big deal at Disneyland this time were their new rides. We had a great time. Our favorite was Ariel's Undersea Adventure. It actually broke down right before we got off. So we had to wait with our Clam partners until we could walked out of the ride.



Ursula was pretty cool she moved around and so did her tenticals.







Here are Mom and Dad getting spun out of their Clam!!




3 comments:

  1. Great pictures, Shannon! I enjoyed my magical ride. Under the sea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was younger I knew for sure that one of my aunts was Ursula! I still kind of think that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This ride looks fun. One day, I will make it to Disneyland.

    ReplyDelete