Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Disneyland


For graduation MB and I took a trip, with a few friends, to Disneyland. We spent three days in Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure Park, one day at Universal Studios, and one day at Knott's Berry Theme Park. We had a blast. The funnest part was that MB had not been to many of the places so everything was new. MB was very brave and went on every ride I forced him too. His favorites are ToyStory Mania, California Screeming, Space Mountian, The Revenge of the Mummy, The Matterhorn, and he even liked GhostRider!! Also we got to spend my Birthday in Disneyland. We got to have Super Fast Passes so we could walk onto the rides and MB even got me a wonderful surprise at the hotel!We had a great time and I can't wait to go on vacation again. Coming back to work and school (for MB) is such a drag after having a weekend full on fun.

2 comments:

  1. How fun!! Your pictures are great!! I'm so glad you had fun- I knew you would!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the heck does MB mean? I imagine its a referal to Ben... "My Ben"? "My Bo"?
    "Miraculous Beensprout"?

    Either way, I want to go next time. You can call me AK. Amanda Kepsel. or "Awesome Kid". Either one :)

    ReplyDelete